Nelson Packaging Company offers 40 years of packaging and customization expertise. With Nelson, your product will be produced by an award-winning company capable of consistently delivering the highest quality product to market in a timely fashion. We are large enough to handle the big projects while providing a personal touch for a wide variety of making, packing and value-added services.
Over 104 million units leave our facility annually, destined for global households and industries. As a cGMP business with ISO certification, we are committed to meeting the most rigorous demands of our customers. Your business is important to us. We take pride in our tradition of rapid response to our customer’s needs to ensure their success.
Nelson is more than a packaging company. We have the flexibility to meet your specific contract manufacturing needs. From fulfilling large national production runs to small sales sample mini-runs, we have the experience. Our capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Customization of finished goods from beginning to end
- Proprietary reclaim center
- Warehouse space to accommodate materials/finished product
- Wide range of customized shrink sleeve options
- In-house laboratory sampling and testing
- Enzyme and micro handling capabilities
- On-site microbiological laboratory
- Formulation and blending facilities
- Raw material handling and storage
Our campus includes five tank farms, fourteen packing lines – with room to expand, warehouse space, laboratories and making capabilities. Our reclaim and recycle facility is located just minutes from our main campus and our Welcome Center offers a temperature-controlled environment for materials requiring this type of storage. Whatever your needs, your project will find a quality home at Nelson Packaging.
Contact Us to learn more.